CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £65.23Trending at £130.00
- £64.89Trending at £104.75
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £24.40Trending at £29.46
- £10.14Trending at £11.19
- £10.41Trending at £12.78
- £38.66Trending at £39.77
About this product
- DescriptionWhereas previous studies have been regional in scope, Wild Pigs in the United States is the most comprehensive work available on wild pig history, current status, comparative morphology, and other subjects important to the species management and control.
- Author BiographyJohn J. Mayer is a senior research scientist at Westinghouse Savannah River Company. I. Lehr Brisbin, Jr. is a senior research scientist at the Savannah River Ecology Laboratory.
- Author(s)I.Lehr Brisbin,John J. Mayer
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.