CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £6.23Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionShared concern for nature can be a way of transcending national, ethnic, religious, and cultural boundaries, yet conservation efforts often pit the interests of historically rooted or indigenous people against the state and international environmental organizations. This title examines the cultural politics around nature conservation.
- Author(s)Tracey Heatherington
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleCulture, Place, and Nature
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note5 illus.
- Weight477 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.