All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.00
About this product
- DescriptionThrough case studies ranging from reproduction furniture to fashion and textiles to clutter, this work traces the connection between objects and authenticity, ephemerality and self-identity. It shows the materiality of the everyday in terms of space, time and the body.
- Author BiographyJudith Attfield is Senior Lecturer in History and Design at the Winchester School of Art, University of Southampton.
- Author(s)Judith Attfield
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleMaterializing Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight473 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.