All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWild Things to Sew and Wear is a collection of 15 animal-inspired designs that are as fun to make as they are to wear.
- Author BiographyMOLLY GOODALL is a designer with a background in childrenswear, toy design and fine art; she holds a BFA in Fashion Design from Parsons the New School for Design. Frustrated when her two-year-old refused to wear the hoods on his coats, she began to design and sew animal coats to inspire him to put on his hood in the cold. This led to the 2010 launch of her whimsical kids clothing range, Little Goodall, and ladies range Mrs Goodall. Molly lives in Texas with her husband and son. Visit her website and blog at www.littlegoodall.com.
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £3.59Trending at £5.79
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.