All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWild Times Guide - Travel, nature and outdoor information and tips for 26 suggested British experiences connecting to nature in England, Scotland and Wales, including bush-craft, wild pottery, Dark Sky Park, horse whispering, rewilding and urban birding. Full of 'how to' information and ideal for eco-lovers, outdoors enthusiasts and nature novices.
- Author BiographyA decade of sometimes intense journeys into wild places and natural landscapes around the world has seen Jini's relationship with nature evolve. She is now passionate about forging deeper connections to land, people and place and is keen to champion nurturing ways of being in and with the natural world. She is a fan of solo nature quests, has enjoyed walking barefoot in the snowy Brecon Beacons and exploring wild medicine whilst ambling through Britain's meadows and hedgerows. She has carved a niche for herself writing about nature-based pursuits as well as eco-travel, sustainability and ethical lifestyles for a wide variety of national newspapers and magazines in the UK among them the Independent, Guardian, Telegraph, National Geographic Traveller, BBC Wildlife and many others.
- Author(s)Jini Reddy
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides (Bradt on Britain)
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight386 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.