All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom author Celia Brayfield comes this romantic comedy of two lovers, two mothers - and the eternal battle between town and country.
- Author BiographyCelia Brayfield is a bestselling novelist and a journalist. Her most recent novels, SUNSET, HEARTSWAP and MISTER FABULOUS AND FRIENDS, were published to great critical acclaim by Time Warner. She has one daughter and lives and works in London.
- Author(s)Celia Brayfield
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication17/06/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.