CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionTakes readers on a behind the scenes tour of some of their favourite locations or job sites, highlighting the different people who work there. This book explains to readers that a community of people is involved in getting the job done.
- Author BiographyMary Meinking grew up in Iowa and went on to graduate from the University of Kansas, where she met her husband-to-be, Scott. They married and had two children, Brittany and Benjamin. She works as a graphic designer during the day but writes for children at night. Her non-fiction articles were published in a dozen different children's magazines. Mary's written over two dozen nonfiction books about arts and crafts, extreme jobs, animals, pop stars and history. When not working, writing or hanging out with her family, Mary enjoys doing arts and crafts, baking, gardening and traveling. To learn more about Mary visit her web site: www.MaryMeinking.com
- Author(s)Linda Tagliaferro,Margie Markarian,Mary Meinking
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleRead Me!: Wild Work
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Contained items statementContains 4 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.