All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wild Young Bohemians are a group of friends who meet at Oxford University. Beautiful and privileged, they launch themselves self-confidently upon the real adult world. But the group's happiness is threatened by a revengeful stranger from the underclass, and the seeds of destruction are planted.
- Author BiographyBetween the ages of sixteen and twenty-five, Katie Saunders was a professional actress. Her first novel, The Prodigal Father, was published in 1986 and she subsequently moved into a career as a journalist. She reviews books in numerous national newspapers as well as in a monthly review column for Cosmopolitan. She is also a regular contributor to the Daily Telegraph and the Sunday Times. Her second novel, Storm and the Citadel was published in 1989 and her latest non-fiction work, Catholics and Sex was a Channel 4 television series. Her most recent novel Night Shall Overtake Us was an overnight bestseller and selected for W H Smith's 1993 Thumping Good Read Award.
- Author(s)Kate Saunders
- Date of Publication01/08/1996
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/01/2013
- Weight220 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.