All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.74
- £25.51Trending at £37.29
- £13.28Trending at £14.42
- £8.50Trending at £10.51
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.96
- £11.79Trending at £17.12
About this product
- DescriptionA powerful collection of essays and poetry by both prominent American environmental writers and exciting new voices.
- Author BiographyFlorence Caplow is a writer, Zen priest, conservation botanist, and graduate from Evergreen State College. She has spent more than twenty-five years working to protect the endangered plants of the western United States. Her essays have been published in Tricycle, Nature Conservancy Magazine, Turning Wheel, Inquiring Mind, and Terrain. Susan Cohen earned her PhD in English at the University of Maryland, College Park; she is a professor of English and women's studies at Anne Arundel Community College. She is the editor of Shorewords: A Collection of Women's Coastal Writings. Her essays have appeared in Sea Stories; Women Writing Nature: A Feminist View; Early American Nature Writers; and Gendered Landscapes.
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Edited byFlorence Caplow,Susan A Cohen
- Foreword byH Emerson Blake
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.