All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.13
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction on how to survive in the deep woods. This book provides the secret to surviving in the wilderness as part of nature - not its adversary; and explanations of more than 30 wilderness survival skills, including hunting and gathering food, fashioning tools, and preserving and storing food.
- Author BiographyMark Elbroch's numerous books include the National Outdoor Award-winning Mammal Tracks and Sign. Mike Pewtherer has contributed to Wilderness Way magazine and has practiced and taught wilderness survival for many years through his company, Woodland Ways.
- Author(s)Lawrence Mark Elbroch,Michael Pewtherer
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreWater Sports
- Series TitleInternational Marine-RMP
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRagged Mountain Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight309 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.