All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.80
- £3.64Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume showcases the native flowering plants of the state of Georgia, from the Costal Plain to the Blue Ridge Mountains. The 86 colour photographs present the flowers in their natural habitat and are accompanied by text giving the plants their common and scientific names.
- Author BiographyHugh Nourse and Carol Nourse are the authors of Wildflowers of Georgia, The State Botanical Garden of Georgia, and Favorite Wildflower Walks in Georgia (all Georgia). Both have been officers in the Georgia Botanical Society. They are also members of the Georgia Native Plant Society and volunteers in the Botanical Guardians Project for the Georgia Plant Conservation Alliance. They have been honored by the State Botanical Garden of Georgia for their volunteer work as photographers, and they received a grant from the Natural Heritage Program of the Department of Natural Resources to photograph rare plants for the program's image collection.
- Author(s)Carol Nourse,Hugh Nourse
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2000
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note86 colour photographs
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.