Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.60
- £4.97Trending at £5.38
- £14.34Trending at £14.47
- £13.42Trending at £15.70
- £11.09Trending at £15.12
- £6.77Trending at £9.07
- £14.46Trending at £20.98
About this product
- DescriptionFootprint's Wildlife Travel provides a comprehensive, authoritative guide to every imaginable type of trip, helping you identify the wildlife travel adventure that is right for you. This awe-inspiring guide will help you plan and enjoy the best of the world's trips, enabling you to get closer than you ever imagined to the world's greatest wildlife.
- Author BiographyIt's hard to say which was the more pivotal moment of William Gray's travelling career - surviving his first long-haul flight with toddler twins or clinching the coveted Travel Writer of the Year award in 2002. A member of the British Guild of Travel Writers, William wrote and illustrated his first book at the age of 23. Coral Reefs & Islands: The Natural History of a Threatened Paradise was highly commended in the Conservation Book Prize. A sought-after photographer, William supplies images to several leading agencies including Photolibrary, Travel Ink and John Warburton-Lee. In 1995 William accompanied Patrick Lichfield as guest lecturer on the Oriana's maiden Atlantic crossing and he now gives slide talks throughout the UK. William followed up his award-winning Travel with Kids with Britain with Kids and Footprint's recently published Cornwall with Kids. For more information, check out willliam-gray.co.uk.
- Author(s)William Gray
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Activity & Lifestyle Guide
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Content Notefull-colour throughout
- Width190 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.