All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis ground-breaking guide is the first book to properly dissect the volunteering market � with a special focus on wildlife and environmental conservation � and helps prospective volunteers to find a genuine eco-friendly, conservation-focused experience.
- Author BiographyFreelance travel writer, Peter Lynch has been on several conservation volunteer expeditions ranging from Cape York in Australia to the Namibian desert.
- Author(s)Peter Lynch
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides (Other Guides)
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date09/04/2012
- Content Note16pp colour photographs & 1 map
- Weight340 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.