All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £9.57Trending at £9.90
- £15.76Trending at £19.95
- £11.99Trending at £12.48
- £11.64Trending at £13.47
- £3.58Trending at £5.48
- £12.58Trending at £15.90
- £9.52Trending at £11.37
About this product
- DescriptionWildlife Conservation and Volunteering Guide - Expert tips and advice on conservation projects across the world, practical volunteering information and ecotourism. This guide also covers charities and organisations focusing on volunteering, tour operators, short- and long-term and gap year options, wildlife guides, volunteer stories and adventures.
- Author BiographyPeter Lynch is a freelance travel writer. He has been on several conservation volunteer expeditions and is the author of the first edition of Bradt's Wildlife and Conservation Volunteering.
- Author(s)Peter Lynch
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Note16pp colour photos & 2 colour maps
- Weight23 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.