Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the conceptual basis for learning how larger scale patterns and processes can influence the biology and management of wildlife species. It is divided into three sections: Underlying Concepts; Landscape Metrics; and, Applications and Large Scale Management.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/1997
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight774 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJohn A. Bissonette
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1997 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.