All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £19.63
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together leading researchers in the range of specialties that are relevant to the study of human dimensions of fish and wildlife work around the globe to provide theoretical and historical context as well as a demonstration of tools, methodologies, and idea-sharing for practical implementation and integration of practices.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Manfredo is department head for the Department of Human Dimensions of Natural Resources and for the Department of Forest, Rangeland, and Watershed Stewardship at Colorado State University. Jerry J. Vaske is a professor in the Department of Human Dimensions of Natural Resources at Colorado State University. Perry J. Brown is dean of the College of Forestry and Conservation at the University of Montana. Daniel J. Decker is a professor and coleader of the Human Dimensions Research Unit, Department of Natural Resources, at Cornell University. Esther A. Duke is coordinator for the Department of Human Dimensions of Natural Resources at Colorado State University.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDaniel J. Decker,Esther A. Duke,Jerry J. Vaske,Michael J. Manfredo,Perry J. Brown
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.