All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to the fascinating range of European flora and fauna, this book is divided into 5 sections covering mammals, birds, reptiles and amphibians, fishes and invertebrates. Detailed information is provided on each species, pointing out the key features for identification as well as its habitats, biology and behaviour.
- Author(s)Michael Chinery
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/06/1995
- GenreNatural History: General
- Series TitleLarousse Field Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Publications PLC
- Out-of-print date25/01/2001
- Content NoteCol.ill.
- Weight262 g
- Width105 mm
- Height151 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £11.74Trending at £13.11
- £12.32Trending at £13.02
- £10.79Trending at £13.51
- £15.91Trending at £20.03
- £17.23Trending at £20.07
- £7.59Trending at £7.82
- £13.79Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.