CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.47
- £13.79Trending at £18.90
- £20.52Trending at £21.08
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £12.55Trending at £15.15
- £9.45Trending at £9.60
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect companion for the safari enthusiast, this complete traveller's guide to the wildlife of Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa and Malawi is a must-have for all those considering a trip to the game reserves of this highly popular region.
- Author BiographyDavid Hosking is a wildlife photographer who, together with his wife Jean, runs the Frank Lane Picture Agency, one of Britain's most prominent natural history photo libraries. He also runs Hosking Tours Ltd., a company that specialises in nature photographic holidays. Martin Withers is one of Britain's finest nature photographers. He has travelled extensively throughout the world in pursuit of nature subjects for his photography and as a tour leader with the UK-based tour operator Hosking Tours.
- Author(s)David Hosking,Martin Withers
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleTraveller's Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note600 col illus, Index
- Weight394 g
- Width115 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.