All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £12.32Trending at £13.01
- £17.23Trending at £20.05
- £15.91Trending at £19.95
- £7.59Trending at £7.81
- £4.82Trending at £5.00
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £9.21Trending at £9.30
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes the descriptions for more than 180 mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, and invertebrates most common in Washington, Oregon, British Columbia, northern California, Idaho, and western Montana. This title is suitable for nature lovers of various ages and skill levels.
- Author BiographyDavid Moskowitz, a professional wildlife tracker, photographer, and outdoor educator, has been studying wildlife and tracking in the Pacific Northwest since 1995. He has contributed his technical expertise to a wide variety of wildlife studies regionally and in the Canadian and U.S. Rocky mountains, focusing on using tracking and other non-invasive methods to study wildlife ecology and promote conservation. David has worked on projects studying rare forest carnivores, wolves, elk, Caspian terns, desert plant ecology, and trophic cascades. He helped establish the Cascade Citizens Wildlife Monitoring Project, a citizen science effort to search for and monitor rare and sensitive wildlife in the Cascades and other Northwest wildlands. David's extensive experience as an outdoor educator includes training mountaineering instructors for Outward Bound, leading wilderness expeditions throughout the western United States and in Alaska, teaching natural history seminars, and as the lead instructor for wildlife tracking programs at Wilderness Awareness School in Duvall, Washington. David holds a bachelor's degree in environmental studies and outdoor education from Prescott College. View his photography and find out about classes at www.nwwildlifetracking.com.
- Author(s)David Moskowitz
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleTimber Press Field Guide Series
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note464 color photos, 213 line drawings, 93 maps
- Weight689 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.