Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £40.56Trending at £45.98
- £32.27Trending at £36.85
- £14.44Trending at £18.88
- £8.89Trending at £11.04
- £8.74Trending at £10.94
- £6.95Trending at £8.95
About this product
- DescriptionNow in a Second Edition, Federal Government Auditing is a single-source reference guide that assists professionals and nonprofessionals performing audits unique to federal departments and agencies, to contractors and grantees, universities, and other non-profits.
- Author BiographyEDWARD F. KEARNEY, CPA, CGFM, is the Managing Partner of Kearney & Company. ROLDAN FERNANDEZ, CPA, is Senior Partner of Kearney & Company. JEFFREY W. GREEN, CPA, is Senior Partner and Partner-in-Charge of Kearney & Company's Federal Audit Practice. DAVID M. ZAVADA, CPA, is a Partner with Kearney & Company. He was formerly in charge of government-wide accounting and auditing policy at the Office of Management and Budget and Assistant Inspector General at the Department of Homeland Security.
- Author(s)Cornelius E. Tierney,David M. Zavada,Edward F. Kearney,Jeffrey W. Green,Roldan Fernandez
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/07/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width186 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.