All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.40
- £38.13Trending at £42.28
- £12.21Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £12.86Trending at £14.99
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
About this product
- DescriptionDetailed, practical coverage of GAAP, tailored to not-for-profit organizations Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2016 is a thorough examination of the authoritative standards for measurement, presentation and disclosure as applied to not-for-profit organizations.
- Author BiographyRichard F. Larkin, CPA (Bethesda, MD) is technical director of not-for-profit accounting and auditing for Long Group, Chartered, in Bethesda, Maryland. He is a certified public accountant with over 35 years of experience serving not-for-profit organizations. He teaches, speaks, and writes extensively on not-for-profit industry matters. Marie DiTommaso, CPA, (Woodcliff Lake, NJ) is a partner in her own CPA practice, DiTommaso & Ruppel, CPAs. She has over 20 years of experience in accounting and financial reporting in both the not-for-profit and commercial accounting environments.
- Author(s)Marie DiTommaso,Richard F. Larkin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Regulatory Reporting
- Place of PublicationBrisbane
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia
- Weight1 g
- Width180 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.