All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThose already familiar with or well-versed in Owen's work will find new material in this book, and those coming to Owen for the first time will enjoy a well researched, yet accessible, illustrated introduction to one of the twentieth century's greatest poets.
- Author BiographyJane Potter is a senior lecturer and researcher at Oxford Brookes University. She is the author of Boys in Khaki, Girls in Print: Women's Literary Responses to the Great War, 1914-1918 and The Selected Letters of Wilfred Owen. Jon Stallworthy is Professor Emeritus of English at the University of Oxford, as well as poet and literary critic. He has edited several anthologies and is particularly known for his work on war poetry.
- Author(s)Jane Potter
- PublisherThe Bodleian Library
- Date of Publication04/07/2014
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Bodleian Library
- Content Note60 colour illustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width161 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.59Trending at £4.70
- £4.69Trending at £7.95
- £4.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.73Trending at £6.26
- £4.45Trending at £6.99
- £3.79Trending at £6.96
- £4.44Trending at £4.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.