All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents Dilthey's most mature and best formulation of his Critique of Historical Reason .
- Author BiographyRudolf A. Makkreel is Charles Howard Candler Professor and Chair of Philosophy at Emory University and the author of Dilthey, Philosopher of the Human Studies (Princeton). Frithjof Rodi is Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at Ruhr-Universitat, Bochum and one of the editors of Dilthey's Gesammelte Schriften .
- Author(s)Wilhelm Dilthey
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFrithjof Rodi,Rudolf A. Makkreel
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.74
- £24.53Trending at £24.80
- £12.41Trending at £21.11
- £17.55Trending at £18.13
- £31.41Trending at £33.20
- £23.03Trending at £24.22
- £23.39Trending at £25.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.