All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe philosopher and historian of culture Wilhelm Dilthey (1833-1911) has had a significant and continuing influence on twentieth-century Continental philosophy and in a broad range of scholarly disciplines. This title presents some of his most important works.
- Author BiographyRudolf A. Makkreel is Charles Howard Candler Professor of Philosophy at Emory University and the author of Dilthey: Philosopher of the Human Studies (Princeton). Frithjof Rodi is Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at Ruhr-Universitat, Bochum, one of the editors of Dilthey's Gesammelte Schriften, and the editor of the Dilthey-Jahrbuch.
- Author(s)Wilhelm Dilthey
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFrithjof Rodi,Rudolf A. Makkreel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.