All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA landmark in the history of European literature, Goethe's novel is not only one of the key works of Weimar Classicism and the prototype for the Bildungs roman genre, but also a timeless tale of coming into one's own and a fascinating portrayal of the late-eighteenth-century theatre world.
- Author BiographyGoethe (1749 - 1832) was one of the greatest German writers and the leader of the Weimar Classicism movement. Most famous for his seminal poetic drama, Faust, and his novel The Sorrows of Young Werther, Goethe was also a poet, theologian, philosopher and scientist - one of the world's last great polymaths.
- Author(s)Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- PublisherAlma Books Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlma Classics
- Weight635 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Translated byH. M. Waidson
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.59Trending at £6.35
- £4.00Trending at £4.76
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £7.82Trending at £8.16
- £5.36Trending at £6.85
- £3.43Trending at £4.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.