All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.89Trending at £5.05
- £20.03Trending at £22.35
- £3.89Trending at £6.99
- £16.02Trending at £22.02
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
- £23.47Trending at £35.02
- £44.17Trending at £51.42
About this product
- DescriptionAppreciated especially for his painting and drawing, contemporary Canadian artist Will Gorlitz produces imaginative and highly visual artwork that is further distinguished by its fundamentally restructured and critically extended approach to representational painting. This book examines the art, background, and theoretical concerns of the artist.
- Author BiographyBruce W. Ferguson is a cultural theorist who works both in academic institutions and more broadly initiates cultural interventions. He is currently the Director of F.A.R. (Future Arts Research), Phoenix, Arizona. Peggy Gale is an independent curator and critic whose texts on contemporary art have become artistic benchmarks. Videotexts, a selection of her essays, was published in 1995, and she was the winner of the 2006 Governor General's Award in Visual and Media Arts. Jeff Spalding is a curator, critical writer, and an artist. He is currently CEO and President of the Glenbow Museum and received the Order of Canada in 2008. David Urban is an artist, an independent curator, and a critical writer.
- Author(s)Bruce W. Ferguson,David Urban,Jeffrey Spalding,Judith Nasby,Peggy Gale
- PublisherWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationWaterloo, Ontario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Content Notecolour & b/w photos
- Weight332 g
- Width203 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.