Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £14.58Trending at £15.30
- £7.65Trending at £10.01
- £14.57Trending at £15.05
- £7.27Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionWhen someone dies it is a time of great sadness, but not when Will Harper dies, this is a time for joy and thanksgiving for a young life that touched and healed many people, and because of the unique opening of a happy funeral, readers are drawn into the story immediately.
- Author BiographyBorn into post war Britain in 1948 the author spent much of his early life on a tough council estate where regular gang warfare occurred. He had to learn the hard way to run from the scene. His schooling was basic secondary school, leaving as soon as possible at the age of 16 despite pressures from the tutors and family who saw his potential. Entering into sales in real estate with a reputation of being able to sell ice cream to Eskimos he had many successful years working with people from all walks of life. Married with 4 children and 5 grandchildren he is now retired having had personal painful struggles overcoming deep depression due to trauma and says he was healed by the love of God. His life he says has just begun and he is on a new journey and says God is the God of many chances and new beginnings. His faith in Jesus is central to all he is and believes.
- Author(s)Robert Smithson
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication19/12/2014
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Out-of-print date01/12/2016
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.