All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionKenKen[registered] is known around the world as a fun and wildly addictive game but did you know that it was originally created as a teaching tool to hone math, logic, and reasoning skills? This title features 100 easy to hard KenKen[registered] puzzles. It also features big grids with lots of space for easy solving.
- Author BiographyTETSUYA MIYAMOTO, the creator of KenKen, is a math teacher who runs a unique mathematics class for grade school children in Japan where he practices The Art of Teaching Without Teaching. His teaching method and use of KenKen in his classroom has proven extremely successful. His students regularly go on to be accepted at the most prestigious schools in Tokyo.WILL SHORTZ has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Author(s)Tetsya Miyamoto
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date16/04/2013
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.