All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNeed a bit more spice in your sudoku? This title presents a challenging collection for more skilled sudoku solvers. It features 200 hard sudoku puzzles.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication31/08/2010
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/03/2012
- Width181 mm
- Height127 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £3.69Trending at £3.75
- £3.95Trending at £4.01
- £13.98Trending at £19.93
- £12.33Trending at £16.99
- £2.78Trending at £3.04
- £15.13Trending at £28.32
- £16.71Trending at £20.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.