Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £4.47Trending at £5.59
- £4.34Trending at £6.29
- £4.22Trending at £8.04
- £10.32Trending at £10.59
- £4.55Trending at £7.12
- £5.95Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionA Marriage Made in Italy
- Author BiographyRebecca Winters lives in Salt Lake City, Utah. With canyons and high alpine meadows full of wildflowers, she never runs out of places to explore. They, plus her favourite vacation spots in Europe, often end up as backgrounds for her romance novels because writing is her passion, along with her family and church. Rebecca loves to hear from readers. If you wish to e-mail her, please visit her website at: www.cleanromances.com Barbara Wallace can't remember when she wasn't dreaming up love stories in her head, so writing romances for Harlequin is a dream come true. Happily married to her own Prince Charming, she lives in New England with a house full of empty-nest animals. Readers can catch up with Barbara through her newsletter. SIgn up at www.barbarawallace.com New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Shirley Jump spends her days writing romance to feed her shoe addiction and avoid cleaning the toilets. She cleverly finds writing time by feeding her kids junk food, allowing them to dress in the clothes they find on the floor and encouraging the dogs to double as vacuum cleaners. Chat with her via Facebook: www.facebook.com/shirleyjump.author or her website: www.shirleyjump.com.
- Author(s)Barbara Wallace,Rebecca Winters,Shirley Jump
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Out-of-print date16/05/2017
- Weight240 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.