All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the chances of a game-show contestant finding a chicken in a box? Is the Hanukkah dreidel a fair game? Will you be alive ten years from now? This book offers these probability puzzles.
- Author BiographyPaul J. Nahin is professor emeritus of electrical engineering at the University of New Hampshire. He is the best-selling author of many popular-math books, including Duelling Idiots and Other Probability Puzzlers, The Logician and the Engineer, Number-Crunching, Mrs. Perkins's Electric Quilt, and An Imaginary Tale (all Princeton).
- Author(s)Paul J. Nahin
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2013
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note28 line illus. 22 tables.
- Weight539 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.29
- £56.83Trending at £57.51
- £42.42Trending at £45.89
- £14.44Trending at £15.68
- £27.26Trending at £29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.