CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a bio-bibliography of the self-taught Dutch architect, Dudok, who was among the most copied architects of the 1930s and 1940s. His international influence was based upon his work in the provincial town of Hilversum. Dudok showed a humane, modern approach to building design.
- Author BiographyDONALD LANGMEAD is Associate Professor and Director of Research in the Faculty of Aert, Architecture, and Design at the University of South Australia. He has studied architectural history in England and The Netherlands and has published a number of books and articles in the oddly contrasting fields of Australian colonial architecture and Dutch modernism. He and Donald Leslie Johnson are authors of Makers of 20th-Century Modern Architecture, (Greenwood, 1996).
- Author(s)Donald Langmead
- Date of Publication18/04/1996
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleBio-Bibliographies in Art and Architecture
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.