All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.52Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.78Trending at £13.89
- £10.67Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis first biography of the landscape artist William Russell Birch includes his previously unpublished autobiography, along with previously unpublished watercolor paintings, engravings, and enamels.
- Author BiographyEmily T. Cooperman is an independent scholar and historic preservation consultant. She is the editor of Birch's The Country Seats of the United States, also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press. Lea Carson Sherk is President of the Athenaeum of Philadelphia and a leading scholar of William Russell Birch.
- Author(s)Emily T. Cooperman,Lea Carson Sherk
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note85 color, 53 b/w illus.
- Weight1637 g
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.