Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £3.79Trending at £4.69
- £5.13Trending at £5.27
- £6.33Trending at £7.76
- £4.42Trending at £6.35
- £3.33Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam Boyce: A Tercentenary Sourcebook and Compendium is published in celebration of the three-hundreth anniversary of the birth in 1711 of England's leading eighteenth-century composer.
- Author BiographyIan Bartlett was formerly Senior Lecturer in Music at Goldsmiths College London. He has written widely on English music, contributed to the New Grove Dictionary of Music, the New Grove Dictionary of Opera, the Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, and edited Boyce's serenata Solomon in Musica Britannica 68 (1996). Robert Bruce was formerly Senior Assistant Music Librarian at the Bodleian Library, Oxford. He has also written for the New Grove Dictionary, the Oxford Dictionary of National Biography and edited facsimile editions of works by Boyce in Music for London Entertainment 1660-1800.
- Author(s)Ian Bartlett,Robert J. Bruce
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.