All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.01
- £6.99Trending at £8.67
- £13.83Trending at £19.11
- £17.11Trending at £25.00
- £7.80Trending at £11.68
- £17.02Trending at £17.66
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published: Yonkers-on-Hudson, N.Y.: World Book Co., 1929. Includes additional sketches, photos, and paintings by Jackson and commentary.
- Author BiographyBob Blair, an elementary teacher and amateur photographer residing in Taos, New Mexico, first became intrigued with the life and work of William Henry Jackson after obtaining a first edition copy of The Pioneer Photographer. Two decades of research have led to the rediscovery and reissue of this important, but forgotten autobiography.
- PublisherMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- Place of PublicationNew Mexico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Content Notecolour plates, 136 b/w photos & illus
- Weight1365 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byBob Blair
- Foreword byLee H. Whittlesey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.