CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam James is known as a philosopher of pragmatism. This work challenges this understanding. It traces the historical importance and contemporary possibilities of pluralism's original political insight. It illuminates political philosophy of the 20th century and challenges contemporary assumptions about the desirability of unanimity.
- Author BiographyKennan Ferguson is director of the Department of Interdisciplinary Social Studies at the University of South Florida. He is the author of The Politics of Judgment: Aesthetics, Identity, and Political Theory.
- Author(s)Kennan Ferguson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleModernity and Political Thought
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.