All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.25
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam James is known as a philosopher of pragmatism. This work challenges this understanding. It traces the historical importance and contemporary possibilities of pluralism's original political insight. It illuminates political philosophy of the 20th century and challenges contemporary assumptions about the desirability of unanimity.
- Author BiographyKennan Ferguson is director of the Department of Interdisciplinary Social Studies at the University of South Florida. He is the author of The Politics of Judgment: Aesthetics, Identity, and Political Theory.
- Author(s)Kennan Ferguson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication22/05/2007
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleModernity and Political Thought
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight236 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.