All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst edition published 1990 by Pearson Education Limited; second edition published 2002 --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyDavid Crouch is Professor of Medieval History at the University of Hull and a Fellow of the British Academy. His recent publications include The English Aristocracy, 1070-1272: A Social Transformation4 (2011), Lost Letters of Medieval Life (2013) and The Acts and Letters of the Marshal Family, Marshals of England and Earls of Pembroke 1145-1248 (2015).
- Author(s)David Crouch
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 9 black & white halftones, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.