Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.32Trending at £12.00
- £4.59Trending at £4.66
- £4.69Trending at £4.99
- £4.69Trending at £7.99
- £4.75Trending at £7.51
- £3.79Trending at £6.99
- £2.99Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides details of the work of William Mathias, one of Britain's leading 20th-century composers. It includes a biography, a complete list of works and performances, a discography of sound recordings and an annotated bibliography, along with appendixes and an index.
- Author BiographySTEWART R. CRAGGS is Deputy Site Manager, Chester Road Library at the University of Sunderland in England. He has had a lifelong interest in music, particularly British. His earlier Greenwood bio-bibliographies include Arthur Bliss (1988), Richard Rodney Bennett (1990), John McCable (1991), and Alun Hoddinott (1993).
- Author(s)Professor Stewart R. Craggs
- Date of Publication14/09/1995
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleBio-Bibliographies in Music
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 58.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight545 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.