All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.89Trending at £5.05
- £20.03Trending at £22.35
- £3.89Trending at £6.99
- £16.02Trending at £22.02
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
- £23.47Trending at £35.02
- £44.17Trending at £51.42
About this product
- DescriptionAdmired for finding beauty in everyday surroundings, William Merritt Chase (1849-1916) brought an autobiographical element to his work, earning him a unique place in late-19th-century American art history. This book documents the works of Chase, and traces his career as a landscape painter.
- Author BiographyRonald G. Pisano, who was curator of the Heckscher Museum of Art and director of the Parrish Art Museum, researched and prepared the complete catalogue of Chase's work for over thirty years before his untimely death in 2000. Carolyn K. Lane is a Ph.D. candidate in American art at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. D. Frederick Baker is a director of the Pisano/Chase Catalogue Raisonne Project.
- Author(s)Carolyn K. Lane,Ronald G. Pisano
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note48 b-w + 219 color illus.
- Weight1474 g
- Width241 mm
- Height304 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.