All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRELAUNCHED - Michele Hill's collection of quilts inspired by William Morris.
- Author BiographyMichele Hill began her quilting journey in 1986 and has been addicted ever since. Applique is her passion - especially designing applique inspired by William Morris. She has been teaching applique and design for 20 years. Michele lives in South Australia.
- Author(s)Michele Hill
- PublisherCountry Bumpkin
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMalvern
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCountry Bumpkin
- Content Note120 Illustrations, color
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Most relevant reviews
- pameldov_yugcll...11 Aug, 2017by
Love this book and recommend it to fellow quilters.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.79
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.77Trending at £12.35
- £11.87Trending at £14.50
- £11.98Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.