All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough his prestigious portrait commissions, membership of the Royal Academy and his knighthood, Orpen became part of the British establishment, but always asserted his sense of Irish identity. His experiences as an official war artist haunted him and made him cynical of politicians.
- Author Biography<b>Robert Upstone</b>, Curator of the exhibition, <b>Roy Foste</b>r, University of Oxford, and <b>David Fraser Jenkins</b>, Senior Curator at the Tate Gallery, London..
- Author(s)David Fraser Jenkins,R. F. Foster,Robert Upstone
- PublisherPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2005
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Content Note100 colour & 25 b/w illustrations
- Weight1243 g
- Width235 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £34.32Trending at £37.84
- £21.99Trending at £26.80
- £14.49Trending at £14.99
- £25.15Trending at £26.81
- £5.98Trending at £6.81
- £13.99Trending at £15.44
- £10.42Trending at £13.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.