All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the mechanisms and clinical management of blood diseases. This book features the latest advancements in basic science, translational pathophysiology, and clinical practice. It presents disorders of the erythrocyte, granulocytes and monocytes, lymphocytes and plasma cells, malignant myeloid and lymphoid diseases, hemostasis and more.
- Author BiographyKenneth Kaushansky, MD (Stony Brook, NY) is Senior Vice President, Health Sciences and Dean of the School of Medicine, Stony Brook University.Marshall A. Lichtman, MD (Rochester, NY) is Professor of Medicine and of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of Rochester Medical Center.Josef T. Prchal, MD (Salt Lake City, UT, and Prague, Czech Republic) is Professor of Medicine, Pathology, and Genetics, Hematology Division of the University of Utah, and Department of Pathophysiology, First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague.Marcel M. Levi, MD, PhD (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) is Chairman of the Department of Medicine at the Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam.Oliver W. Press, MD, PhD (Seattle, WA) is Member and Penny E. Petersen Endowed Chair of Lymphoma Research, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Professor of Medicine at the University of Washington.Linda J. Burns, MD (Minneapolis, MN) is Vice President and Medical Director, Health Services Research at National Marrow Donor Program/Be The Match.Michael A. Caligiuri, MD (Columbus, OH) is Director, Comprehensive Cancer Center, CEO, James Cancer Hospital & Solove Research Institute, JL Marakas Nationwide Insurance Enterprise Foundation Chair of Cancer Research, The Ohio State University.
- Author(s)Josef Prchal,Kenneth Kaushansky,Linda J. Burns,Marcel M. Levi,Marshall Al Lichtman,Michael A. Caligiuri,Oliver W. Press
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication23/12/2015
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight4445 g
- Width221 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine74 mm
- Edition Statement9th edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.