Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.59+ £1.03 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRemember William Walker? Hapless journalist and ineffectual romantic, who nearly ruined his marriage to the girl of his dreams through no fault of his own? Well, he's back. And this time he's got a baby.
- Author BiographyMatt is a writer and editor on the Sunday Times, where he has worked for seven years. In the name of journalism, he has fought three Mexican wrestlers single-handed, had an affair on 'SecondLife', binge-drunk at Wetherspoons, bruised himself on a Japanese toilet and spied on his wife Harriet using the very latest GPS technology. He has also stress-tested M&S Y-fronts but prefers not to talk about it. He is 34 and lives in Kent with Harriet and their two young sons.
- Author(s)Matt Rudd
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight238 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.