All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe art of Willie Doherty, one of Northern Ireland's most important artists, joins history, memory, and language into an enveloping experience. This catalogue features two bodies of Doherty's work: Ghost Story and a selection of photographs of the borderlands between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- Author BiographyCharles Wylie is The Lupe Murchison Curator of Contemporary Art, Dallas Museum of Art, and author of Robert Ryman and Sigmar Polke: History of Everything.
- Author(s)Charles Wylie,The Dallas Museum Of Art
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2009
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note65 colour illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width216 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.