All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionAs guest artist at the Louvre, Belgian conceptual artist Wim Delvoye (b 1965) has created new, site-specific art for the museum. This bilingual (English and French) publication documents this and other previously unpublished works by the controversial artist.
- Author BiographyMarie-Laure Bernadac is curator and special advisor on contemporary art at the Louvre. Jean-Pierre Criqui is editor-in-chief of Les Cahiers du musee national d'art moderne (Paris).
- Author(s)Jean-Pierre Criqui,Marie-Laure Bernadac
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- Language(s)eng, fre
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note60 colour illustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width247 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.