Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.07Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.81Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £8.66Trending at £11.95
- £7.69Trending at £7.98
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £10.22Trending at £15.01
- £13.93Trending at £19.08
- £5.58Trending at £5.87
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionGet to grips with bridge basics with this fun and insightful introduction to this popular leisure pastime.
- Author BiographyDavid Bird is Britain's top bridge writer, with more than 70 books to his name. He is bridge correspondent for the Mail on Sunday and the Evening Standard and contributes regularly to bridge magazines around the world. He is best known for his humorous bridge fiction, featuring the pompous Abbot of the St Titus Monastery. As a player, he is a Grandmaster and has won thirteen national championships.
- Author(s)David Bird
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleTeach Yourself - General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight246 g
- Width132 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.