All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging the idea that morality is checked by the door at the workplace, this motivating guide uses 12 accessible lessons to help embrace both success and integrity in professional and personal life. Through practical philosophy and inspirational stories, Durand shows individual growth gained the right way is no longer an out of reach ideal.
- Author BiographyDave Durand is a Relevant Radio Network weekly contributor, the founder of ProBalance Inc., and the author of the national Catholic bestseller Perpetual Motivation. He was previously named him as a top-100 mind in the nation on the personal side of leadership by Leadership Excellence Magazine. He lives in Pewaukee, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Dave Durand
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight192 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.