All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £36.18
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £22.88Trending at £27.89
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £16.28Trending at £20.35
- £37.19Trending at £43.99
About this product
- DescriptionContains information related to the wind energy and wind energy technologies. This book covers topics ranging from wind resources to wind turbines, and offshore and onshore power, both stand-alone and grid-connected. It also includes information on international economic support schemes and incentives and environmental issues.
- Author BiographyThe International Solar Energy Society (ISES) has been serving the needs of the renewable energy community since its founding in 1954. A UN-accredited NGO present in more than 50 countries, the Society supports its members in the advancement of renewable energy technology, implementation and education all over the world.
- Author(s)Flemming Oster,Niels Gylling Mortensen,Niels I. Meyer,Peter Hjuler Jensen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2008
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleEnergy Pocket Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, tables
- Weight54 g
- Width95 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byDavid Thorpe,ISES
- Series Edited byD. Yogi Goswami
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.