All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Ben Backwell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsForeword: Steve Sawyer, CEO Global Wind Energy Council Introduction: The struggle for the global wind power market 1. From Maoists to Lear Jets: turbine makers go global 2. Big industry moves in 3. China shakes the wind market 4. Emerging powers: India and Brazil 5. The Offshore Frontier 6. After Copenhagen 7. OEMs in trouble 8. Key challenges facing the wind industry Conclusion: Who will reap the wind?
- Author BiographyBen Backwell has spent most of his career covering international energy markets and finance. He worked for international news agencies and as an analyst in Houston, Caracas, New York, Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires, and covered the oil producers' organisation OPEC, before moving back to his native UK in 2006. He then worked as an analyst covering major oil companies before joining renewable energy news service Recharge ahead of its launch in January 2009. He became Editor-in-Chief of Recharge in 2012. He has a master's degree in politics from the University of London.
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £62.00Trending at £68.42
- £11.70Trending at £14.99
- £5.70Trending at £5.95
- £13.65Trending at £13.85
- £11.80Trending at £14.95
- £13.99Trending at £16.58
- £11.64Trending at £17.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.